Apply for F17AS00188
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Aquatic Habitat Restoration for the Lower Osage River Protection and Enhancement Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.649.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 10, 2017 See NOFO for application instructions..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: National Victimization Statistical Support Program
Previous opportunity: English for Workforce Development in Pakistan, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy, Islamabad
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00188
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00188) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA R1 SNEP 2017||Coastal Watershed Restoration Grant Program for the Southeast New England Program (SNEP)|
|BOR MP 17 N012||Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Watercraft Inspection Stations|
|M17AS00017||BOEM 2017 Environmental Studies Program|
|EPA OW OWOW 17 03||FY17 and FY18 Tribal Wetland Program Development Grants|
|BOR GP 17 N002||Youth Conservation Activities at Canyon Ferry|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 17 04||Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2017|
|F17AS00201||FWS, Reno Nevada FY2017 Funding Opportunities|
|NWO CESU 17 19||ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE INTENSIVE EVALUATION SUPPORT FORT DRUM, NY|
|L17AS00064||BLM-MT Air Monitoring, North Central District|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 17 05||FY 2017 TRIBAL WASTE MANAGEMENT CAPACITY BUILDING TRAINING GRANT|
|EPA GM 2017 RESTORE ESTUARY PROGRAM||RESTORE Estuary Program (Planning)|
|USGS 17 FA 0189||Hydrodynamics and Sediment Dynamics Along Coral Reef-lined Coasts|
|BOR MP 17 N014||AIS Decontamination Station Electrical PLF|
|BOR LC 17 N006||Notice of Intent to Award|
|P17AS00258||Yosemite Restoration and Vegetation Management|
|EPA OECA MAMPD 2017 01||Manage the Compliance Assistance Center Program|
|EPA HQ OPP 2017 003||Pesticides and National Strategies for Healthcare Providers, Training Program|
|P17AS00310||Restore an Abandoned Wastewater Treatment Pond to Wetland Habitat in Morefield Canyon|
|USGS 17 FA 0191||G17AC00191|
|M17AS00018||BOEM FY 2017 Marine Gas Hydrate Research Activities - Methane Hydrate Resource Assessment|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00188", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.