Apply for SFOP0006752
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Security-Nonproliferation in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Countering DPRK Proliferation and Sanctions Evasion" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.901.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 06, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 08, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Advance innovative conservation and conservation financing
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 20 Comprehensive Anti-Gang Programs for Youth
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006752
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006752) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BIA IEED 2020||Office of Indian Energy and Economic Development: National Tribal Broadband Grant (NTBG) Feasibility Study Funding|
|SCS 800 20GR 001 WHA 040620||Continued Civil Society Engagement - Government Strengthening|
|SFOP0006758||Security and Strategic Trade Management Academy (SSTMA)|
|DOS CPT 202001||2020/2021 EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program|
|P20AS00055||9/11 Memorial Act Grant Program|
|SFOP0006714||FY 2020 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in Pakistan|
|SFOP0006672||FY 2020 Study of the U.S. Institute for Student Leaders from Pakistan on Comparative Public Policymaking|
|DHS 19 GPD 083 000 99||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER)|
|AFADD 20 01||U.S. Embassy Addis Ababa PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SEZ2800 20 GR EURCZ04082020||U.S. Embassy Prague Small Grants - Round 3|
|SFOP0006674||FY 2020 United States South Pacific Scholarship Program and FY 2020 United States Timor-Leste Scholarship Program|
|PAS PRISTINA FY20 04||English Language Teaching and Learning Grant Program|
|P20AS00059||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment of Pinnacles National Park|
|SFOP0006691||FY 2020 Alumni Thematic International Exchange Seminars (TIES)|
|SFOP0006676||FY 2020 Community Engagement Exchange Program|
|SFOP0006787||FY 2021 Teachers of Critical Languages Program|
|SFOP0006693||FY 2021 Survey of International Educational Exchange Activity in the United States|
|SCAISB 20 AW 010 04132020||Engaging Religious Communites for Peace|
|DHS 20 GPD 042 01 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program, COVID-19 Supplemental (EMPG-S) - Region 1|
|DHS 20 GPD 042 10 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program, COVID-19 Supplemental (EMPG-S) - Region 10|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006752", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.