Apply for RFA RM 18 022
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development of Cell and Tissue Platforms to Detect Adverse Biological Consequences of Somatic Cell Genome Editing (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.310.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 25, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 18, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $415,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Crossroads of the American Revolution NHA
Previous opportunity: Joint DMS/NIGMS Initiative to Support Research at the Interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA RM 18 022
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA RM 18 022) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA RM 18 024||Expanding the Human Genome Engineering Repertoire (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AG 19 021||Grants for Early Medical/Surgical Specialists' Transition to Aging Research (GEMSSTAR) (R03 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA GH16 17200301SUPP18||Strengthening Public Health Laboratories Internationally|
|CDC RFA GH19 1950||Targeted Programmatic Support Across Countries under the Global Fund to Fight HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria and under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|NAP AX 18 004||Enhancing the Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes Standard to Support U.S. Interoperability|
|RFA HL 19 020||Molecular Atlas of Lung Development Program (LungMAP) Phase 2 Research Centers (U01- Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HL 19 021||Molecular Atlas of Lung Development Program (LungMAP) Phase 2 - Human Tissue Core (U01- Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 19 055||Healthy Tomorrows Partnership for Children Program (HTPCP)|
|CDC RFA DD19 1901||Enhancing Public Health Surveillance of Autism Spectrum Disorder through the Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring (ADDM) Network|
|CDC RFA GH19 1934||Enhance Population Access to Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in Order to Achieve HIV/AIDS Epidemic Control in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Specifically in Kinshasa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1947||Initiative for TB/HIV Program Collaboration and Service Integration in the Central America Region under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1916||Develop, Implement, and Sustain High Quality Comprehensive HIV Cascade Activities for Children, Adolescents, and Adults in Facility and Community Based Settings in Cameroon under the President`s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|SA HIV INNOVATIONS 2018||Innovating for HIV Impact: The South African HIV Innovations Accelerator|
|HRSA 19 005||State Primary Care Offices|
|HRSA 19 015||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA GH19 1940||Implementing Evidence-Based Prevention Interventions for Key and Priority Populations in the Republic of Rwanda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1904||Strengthening the Ministry of Health's Capacity to Sustain and Expand Quality HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Services for People Living with HIV in Vietnam through Focused Direct Service Support, Technical Assistance, and Innovations under P|
|CDC RFA GH19 1920||Strengthening the Health System Capacity to Implement HIV Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in the Republic of South Africa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1930||Strengthening Vietnam's Indigenous Technical Assistance Capacity and Systems through Support for HIV/AIDS Clinical Mentorship and Health System Strengthening under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1918||Accelerating the Coordination of Health Policy and Strategies for HIV/AIDS Treatment Services through the Tanzania Commission for AIDS (TACAIDS) in the United Republic of Tanzania under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA RM 18 022", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.