Apply for W912HN 21 0 0001
- The Department of Defense, Savannah District in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Endangered Species Management Program at Fort Stewart, Georgia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.005.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 12, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 07, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $676,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Independent Media Programming: Disinformation Assessment and Factchecking
Previous opportunity: DoD Lung Cancer, Career Development Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W912HN 21 0 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W912HN 21 0 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA OW OWM 20 02||Training and Technical Assistance for Wastewater Treatment Works for the Prevention, Reduction, and Elimination of Pollution|
|72052221RFA00001||USAID/Honduras Generating Green Economic Opportunities through Local Partnerships to Deter Irregular Migration (Local Works) Activity|
|C NOFO 21 102||Ocean Matters: Safeguarding Ocean Health in the Indo-Pacific|
|EPA R7 LCRD 2021||FY 2021-22 Region 7 Healthy, Resilient, and Sustainable Materials Management Grant|
|EPA R1 HC 2021||2021 HEALTHY COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM|
|72038621RFA00004||Cleaner Air and Better Health (CABH)|
|EPA G2021 STAR C1||Measurement and Monitoring Methods for Air Toxics and Contaminants of Emerging Concern in the Atmosphere|
|EPA G2021 STAR C2||Early Career: Measurement and Monitoring Methods for Air Toxics and Contaminants of Emerging Concern in the Atmosphere|
|EPA R1 SNEP 2021B||Southeast New England Program (SNEP) Pilot Watersheds Initiative 2021|
|EPA R1 SNEP 2021A||Southeast New England Program Watershed Implementation Grants Program|
|SFOP0008001||Air Quality Management Community of Practice in Southern Africa|
|SFOP0008000||Air Quality Management Community of Practice in West Africa|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0015||Natural Resources and Endangered Species Research and Support at Fort Hood, Texas|
|EPA R5 LCRD 2021||Sustainable Materials Management Grants|
|AF MWI FY21 01||Improve the oversight functions of key stakeholders in the mining sector|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W912HN 21 0 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.