Apply for DE FOA 0001639
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2017 Vehicle Technologies Deployment Funding Opportunity Announcement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.086.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 21, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 24, 2017 Please refer to the FOA. Application and Submission deadline Information Is stated in the full announcement which is located in the EERE eXCHANGE.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Building Effective Health Information Systems Under PEPFAR
Previous opportunity: 2017 Marine Education and Training Mini Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001639
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001639) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001719||Small Scale Modularization of Gasification Technology Components for Radically Engineered Modular Systems|
|DE FOA 0001730||University Turbine Systems Research|
|DE FOA 0001686||Innovative Technology Development to Enhance Fossil Power System Efficiency|
|DE FOA 0001725||Technology Development to Ensure Environmentally Sustainable CO2 Injection Operations|
|DE FOA 0001734||Partnership for Offshore Carbon Storage Resources and Technology Development in the Gulf of Mexico|
|DE FOA 0001722||Advanced Technology Solutions for Unconventional Oil and Gas Development|
|DE FOA 0001800||Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0001791 Design and Testing of Advanced Carbon Capture Technologies|
|DE FOA 0001788||Fossil Fuel Large-Scale Pilots|
|DE FOA 0001697||Generation 3 Concentrating Solar Power Systems|
|DE FOA 0001814||NOI - Fluid Power Off -Road|
|DE FOA 0001808||FY2017 Vehicle Technologies Office Batteries and Electrification to Enable Extreme Fast Charging Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001816||Advanced Components for 65% Combined-Cycle Efficiency, SCO2 Power Cycles and Advanced Modular Hybrid Heat Engines|
|DE FOA 0001887||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled Developing Technologies to Advance the Understanding of State of Stress and Geomechanical Impacts within the Subsurface|
|DE FOA 0001830||Transformational Pre-combustion Carbon Capture Technologies|
|DE FOA 0001826||Developing Technologies to Advance the Understanding of State of Stress and Geomechanical Impacts Within the Subsurface|
|DE FOA 0001853||Solid Oxide Fuel Cells Core Technology Research|
|DE FOA 0001850||Preliminary Design and Techno-Economic Analysis of MWe-Class Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Systems|
|DE FOA 0001755||Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems (CEDS) Research, Development and Demonstration|
|DE FOA 0001861||Big Data Analysis of Synchrophasor Data|
|DE FOA 0002016||Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0001990|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001639", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.