Apply for USDA AMS TM MGFSP G 22 0010
- The Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing Service in the agriculture, business and commerce, community development, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Micro-Grants for Food Security Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.179.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 05, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 06, 2022 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,128,040.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Business and Commerce, Community Development, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Empowering Saudi Women and Youth through Sports
Previous opportunity: Bold Initiatives Small Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA AMS TM MGFSP G 22 0010
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA AMS TM MGFSP G 22 0010", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.