Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) CFDA Number 84.149A (ED GRANTS 010917 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) CFDA Number 84.149A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.149.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 09, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 10, 2017 Applications Available January 9, 2017. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications March 10, 2017..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $425,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 11 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: NCE
Previous opportunity: Building Effective Health Information Systems Under PEPFAR
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 010917 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOIP17AC00130||National Park Service-Plant Restoration-Site Improvement Project|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2017 002||Visiting American Professionals Program for Iraq|
|P17AS00048||State, Tribal, Local, Plans and Grants Fellowship|
|P17AS00052||Mosaics in Science Internship Program|
|ED GRANTS 011317 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to Charter Management Organization for the Replication and expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282M|
|P17AS00056||The King Center|
|NNJ17BR10995R||JSC Strategic Education Alliance (SEA) for: STEM Engagement; Internships, Fellowships and Scholarships; Educator Professional Development, and Institutional Engagement|
|DOSGEO 17 GR 001 GEO 012617||Media Educational Exchanges Program|
|P17AS00071||GETT and EISE â¿¿ Visitor use survey|
|HR HRCRB 17 001||2018 CHARLES B. RANGEL INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS GRADUATE FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM AND SUMMER ENRICHMENT PROGRAM|
|NPS DOIP17AC00153||SCA Academy Orientation Week- NPS Alaska Region|
|HHM402 17 FOA 399||FUNDING OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT IC-CAE|
|P17AS00077||Cultural Landscape Preservation and Youth Engagement|
|NPS NOIP17AC00152||National Park Service-Glen Canyon Habitat Restoration|
|P17AS00081||Terrestrial Monitoring Intern for the Southeast Coast Network of the NPS Inventory and Monitoring Program|
|BS17 3BS||Brookwood Sago|
|NEAAC ACBURGR 17 002||2017 Tomorrows Leaders Scholarship Recruitment|
|P17AS00085||NextGen Stewardship and Community Engagement Intern - SERO|
|P17AS00083||Historic Preservation Internship Program|
|ED GRANTS 022117 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Federal TRIO Programs: Ronald E. McNair Postbaccalaureate Achievement (McNair) Program CFDA Number 84.217A|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 010917 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: