Apply for O OJJDP 2021 15001
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 2021 Post-Secondary Education Opportunities for Child Protection Professionals" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.758.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 02, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson’s, Early Investigator Research Award
Previous opportunity: Standardization of C-Peptide and HbA1C Measurements Program (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O OJJDP 2021 15001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O OJJDP 2021 15001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O OJJDP 2021 13002||OJJDP FY 2021 Juvenile Justice System Reform Initiative|
|O OJJDP 2021 21002||OJJDP FY 2021 Strengthening ICAC Technological Investigative Capacity|
|O COPS 2021 75009||Community Policing Development (CPD) Invitational Solicitation|
|O COPS 2021 75007||Community Policing Development (CPD) Crisis Intervention Teams Solicitation|
|O COPS 2021 75012||Community Policing Development (CPD) Microgrants Solicitation|
|INL21CA0046AMEBURKINAF ROADSAFETY 052721||Burkina Faso Road Safety Initiative|
|INL21CA0047 AMESENAGAL ROADSAFETY 052721||Senegal Road Safety Initiative|
|SFOP0008188||U.S. Anticorruption Innovation Lab|
|72011521RFA00009||Tajikistan Legal Support Program|
|O COPS 2021 81002||Community Policing Development (CPD) Tolerance, Diversity, and Anti-Bias Online Training Solicitation|
|O COPS 2021 75008||Community Policing Development (CPD) De-Escalation Training Solicitation|
|O COPS 2021 75010||Community Policing Development (CPD) Accreditation Solicitation|
|O OJJDP 2021 30002||OJJDP FY 2020 and 2021 Nonparticipating States: American Samoa (2020), Connecticut (2020 and 2021), Nebraska (2020 and 2021), New Mexico (2020), Texas (2020 and 2021), Wyoming (2020 and 2021), and Virgin Islands (2020) Solicitation|
|SFOP0008175||Western Hemisphere Regional Anticorruption Project|
|INL21CA0044 WHPHONDURAS ANTITRAFF 060820||Reducing Narco-Ranching and Trafficking of Flora and Fauna in Honduran Protected Areas|
|O OVW 2021 73001||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 State and Territory Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalitions Program Solicitation|
|O OVW 2021 84006||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Tribal Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalitions Invitation to Apply|
|O COPS 2020 38003||Directed Announcement for Administrative Funding Announcement 2020ULMX0450|
|693JJ921R0000028||Judicial Outreach Liaison and Fellows Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 43002||OJJDP FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Addressing the Training Needs of Juvenile Prosecutors Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O OJJDP 2021 15001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.