Technical biological assistance associated with the ecological monitoring of Wetlands Reserve Program (WRP) and Agricultural Conservation Easement Program-Wetlands Reserve Easements (WRE). (USDA NRCS IN CTA 19 GEN0010216)
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Technical biological assistance associated with the ecological monitoring of Wetlands Reserve Program (WRP) and Agricultural Conservation Easement Program-Wetlands Reserve Easements (WRE)." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2019 Applicants must submit proposals via e-mail to the following address Jerry.Roach@usda.gov. Proposals must be received by 400 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, on July 1, 2019. Late submissions will not be reviewed or considered. The agency will rely on system generated date and time receipt documentation to determine whether applications meet the submission deadline. Applicants must contact Jerry Roach, Assistant State Conservationist for Programs at 317-295-5820 or Jerry.Roach@usda.gov to confirm receipt. Hand delivery or mail will be accepted at USDA-NRCS State Office 6013 Lakeside Boulevard, Indiana 46278.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $562,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Veterans Reintegration in Ukraine
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 19 Innovations in Community-Based Crime Reduction Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS IN CTA 19 GEN0010216) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP19AC00161||Conservation Crew for Prairie Restoration - THRO|
|USGS 19 FA 0085||Notice of Intent|
|P19AS00170||Reed Canary Grass Management|
|P19AS00169||Identifying Activity Periods of an Endangered Salamander|
|NPSP19AS00000||Back Country Archaeological Site Preservation Project|
|P19AS00173||Develop Phase III of Repeat Photography Program|
|P19AS00174||Repair Dinosaur NM boundary fences|
|NPSNOIBAND1900475||Botany and Fire Ecology Internship for the Fire Ecology Program|
|L19AS00025||BLM Idaho State-wide Wildlife Program|
|L19AS00066||BLM WY Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects|
|L19AS00026||BLM Idaho 2019 Invasive and Noxious Plant Mangement|
|L19AS00027||BLM Idaho Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|P19AS00072||Cultural Resource Interns for Manzanar National Historic Site|
|P19AS00183||Native Plant Community Restoration|
|P19AS00069||Geographic Information System (mapping) Program at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P19AS00185||Historic Masonry Repair of Pinery Station and Frijole Ranch|
|P19AS00184||Engage Tribal Youth in Preservation of Ancient Masonry|
|L19AS00067||BLM-CO: BLM-CO Water Resources, Fisheries and Riparian Restoration Program|
|P19AS00192||Ethnographic Overview and assessment of ranching and agriculture|
|P19AS00193||Fire planning, fuel treatment effectiveness, and vegetation change in a landscape altered by a large wildfire, Lassen Volcanic National Park|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS IN CTA 19 GEN0010216", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: