Apply for RFA CA 20 018
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the education, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advanced Development and Validation of Emerging Molecular and Cellular Analysis Technologies for Basic and Clinical Cancer Research (R33 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.394.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 29, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Health
Next opportunity: Strategic Use of Surveillance and Epidemiology to Support HIV Epidemic Control in Kenya under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Care and Support Services in Cote d'Ivoire for People Living with HIV/AIDS and Their Families through Surveillance and Program Evaluation under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA CA 20 018
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA CA 20 018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA CA 20 007||Development of Innovative Informatics Methods and Algorithms for Cancer Research and Management (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA CA 20 009||Advanced Development of Informatics Technologies for Cancer Research and Management (U24 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA CA 20 010||Sustained Support for Informatics Technologies for Cancer Research and Management (U24 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA CA 20 011||Revision Applications to Support the Application of Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (R01 Clinical Trials Optional)|
|RFA CA 20 012||Revision Applications to Support the Application of Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (U01 Clinical Trials Optional)|
|RFA CA 20 013||Revision Applications to Support the Application of Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (U24 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|72ASHA18RFA00001||FY 2018 American Schools and Hospitals Abroad (ASHA) Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA CA 20 018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.