Apply for L19AS00045
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM (MT/Daks) Outdoor Recreation Management, Visual Resources, and Travel Management Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.225.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 22, 2019 Open from May 23, 2019 thru July 22, 2019, 430 PM EST Round One Applications Due June 21, 2019, 430 PM EST Round Two Applications Due July 22, 2019, 430 PM EST.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: International Research Experiences for Students
Previous opportunity: Reed Canary Grass Management
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L19AS00045
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L19AS00045) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00219||Cardinal Valley Natural Habitat Restoration Project|
|P19AS00201||Green Resilience Project: Helping Texas Communities|
|P19AS00202||Historic Structures Inventory for the List of Classified Structures|
|L19AS00050||BLM Arizona Recreation and Visitor Services|
|L19AS00047||Arizona Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|NPSNOIORPI1900487||Natural Resource Internship|
|NPSNOINTIR1900496||Partnerships, Signing, and Awareness along National Historic Trail|
|NPSNOIBAND1900497||Establishment of 2019 Bandelier Conservation & Preservation Cor|
|P19AS00205||Rocky Mountain Youth Corps crew working directly with the Fuels|
|L19AS00071||NM Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|L19AS00072||BLM ORWA Plant Conservation and Restoration Master Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|L19AS00064||BLM OR/WA Wildland Urban Interface Master Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS VT CIG 199 GEN0010231||NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019- Vermont|
|L19AS00034||Arizona Threatened and Endangered Species|
|L19AS00074||Nevada Plant Conservation and Restoration Management Program|
|L19AS00046||BLM (Montana/Dakotas) State-wide Wildlife Program|
|NPS NOI P19AC00524||Facility Maintenance Interns|
|NPS NOI P19AC00525||Monitoring of Terrestrial Vegetation on Texas Parks|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CIG 19 GEN0010208||Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National competition for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019|
|BOR GP 19 N008||Invasive Mussels Inspection and Decontamination Stations at Tiber Reservoir|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L19AS00045", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.