Apply for RFA NS 21 003
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Center without Walls for Molecular Mechanisms of Neurodegeneration in Frontotemporal Degeneration (FTD) (U54 Clinical Trial not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.853, 93.866.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 24, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 02, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: PEPFAR Botswana - Community Led Monitoring (CLM) Program
Previous opportunity: Advance innovative conservation and conservation financing
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA NS 21 003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA NS 21 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA PS21 2103||Integrated Viral Hepatitis Surveillance and Prevention Funding for Health Departments|
|PAR 20 297||NIOSH Centers of Excellence for Total Worker Health® (U19)|
|DFCNCI 2020||National Community Anti-drug Coalition Institute|
|CDC RFA CD20 2001||Strengthening the Nation's Public Health Communication Infrastructure to Respond to COVID-19|
|RFA DD 21 001||Study to Explore Early Development (SEED) Follow up Studies|
|CDC RFA CD21 2101||National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|HRSA 21 013||Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award Institutional Research Training Grant|
|FR 6400 N 62||HUD FY2020 Healthy Homes and Weatherization Cooperation Demonstration|
|CMS 2G2 21 001||Community Health Access and Rural Transformation (CHART)|
|HRSA 21 025||Rural Health Research Dissemination Program|
|CDC RFA PS21 2102||Comprehensive High-Impact HIV Prevention Programs for Community-Based Organizations|
|HRSA 21 035||Thalassemia Program|
|RFA CK 21 001||Global TravEpiNet (GTEN): The Heading Home Healthy Program and Global Travelers' Health National Research Center Consortium, Guidance and Outreach Programs|
|W81XWH 21 DHAPP||Military Specific HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, and Treatment Program for PEPFAR (President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief)|
|RFA CK 21 003||Monitoring Cause-specific School Absenteeism for Estimating Community-wide Influenza and SARS-CoV-2 Transmission|
|HRSA 21 027||Rural Health Care Services Outreach Program|
|RFA PS 21 004||Implementing and Evaluating a Data-to-Care Rx Strategy|
|RFA CK 21 002||Emerging Infections Network - Research for Preventing, Detecting, and Managing Travelers who Acquire Infectious Diseases Abroad|
|PAR 20 312||State Occupational Safety and HealthSurveillance Program (U60)|
|PAR 20 280||Cooperative Research Agreements Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (U01)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA NS 21 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.