Apply for P18AS00543
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Engaging Youth in Science, Conservation and Recreation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $70,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Stewardship Education in the Upper Valley, Connecting Schools to
Previous opportunity: Assessing Sand and Mineral Resources on the Mid-Atlantic Outer Continental Shelf (OCS)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00543
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00543) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00544||Researching Wolverine Dispersal and Population Dynamics in Northern Alaska Using Genetic Techniques|
|P18AS00545||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|F18AS00307||FY18 FWS Urban Waters â¿¿ Urban Refuge Partnership|
|F18AS00306||At Risk Species; Conservation without Conflict in the Northeast USA|
|P18AS00546||Understanding the role of increasing water quality and groundwater inputs on ecosystem structure, function, and health in Big Bend National Park|
|P18AS00550||Visibility Data Analysis and Image Display Techniques|
|BOR PN 18 N013||Rogue River Basin Habitat Restoration Program Riparian Stewardship|
|BOR PN 18 N022||Rogue River Basin Habitat Restoration Program, EMI Reach: Development, Implementation & Stewardship|
|BOR PN 18 N029||Bull Trout Population Management Restoration and Monitoring Project|
|BOR PN 18 N031||Tualatin River Basin Risheries Enhancement Activities|
|BOR PN 18 N028||Storage Dam Fish Passage Feasibility Study|
|F18AS00303||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures (Black Duck Joint Venture)|
|F18AS00309||Science Applications/National Priority Initiative for Monarchs|
|P18AS00537||Archaeological Survey and Testing at the Ferry Hill Plantation|
|P18AS00551||NOTICE OF INTENT: Lakeshore Archeological Site Condition Assessment|
|P18AS00552||Field Ecology and Technical Support - SCPN|
|P18AS00555||When Do Pine Seedlings form Mycorrhiza and Acquire Endophytes in Severe Fire Zones|
|F18AS00311||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|F18AS00312||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|F18AS00314||Shorebird Conservation Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00543", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.