Apply for DE FOA 0002567
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002519 titled Natural Gas Demand Response Pilot Program." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 06, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2021 This is a Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002519. Applications will not be accepted for the Notice of Intent..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Passenger Ferry Grant Program
Previous opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Postsecondary Programs for Students with Intellectual Disabilities-National Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center (PPSID-NTAD) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.407
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002567
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002567) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002576||Technical Research Opportunities for 50-Year Photovoltaic System Service Life|
|DE FOA 0002519||Natural Gas Demand Response Pilot Program|
|DE FOA 0002417||TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION TO INCREASE HYDROPOWER FLEXIBILITY|
|DE FOA 0002587||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002588 "Regional Clean Hydrogen Analysis"|
|DE FOA 0002607||Request for Information: Office of Technology Transitions Current and Future Commercialization Programming|
|DE FOA 0002560||Direct Air Capture Combined With Dedicated Long-Term Carbon Storage, Coupled to Existing Low-Carbon Energy|
|DE FOA 0002637||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002638|
|DE FOA 0002622||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002610 entitled Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE)|
|DE FOA 0002520||FOA: WAP Enhancement & Innovation|
|DE FOA 0002663||Clean Hydrogen Production, Storage, Transport and Utilization to Enable a Net Zero Carbon Economy|
|DE FOA 0002662||Silicon Carbide Cladding Development|
|DE FOA 0002615||Bioenergy Technologies Office Overcoming Barriers to Renewable Fuel Scale-up and Demonstration Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-0002615|
|DE FOA 0002573||DE-FOA-0002573: Technical Partnerships FOA|
|DE FOA 0002687||DE-FOA-0002687: Request for Information on Industrial Decarbonization Priorities|
|DE FOA 0002657||DE-FOA-0002657|
|DE FOA 0002682||Bioenergy Technologies Office Request for Information (RFI) on Community-scale Resource and Energy Recovery from Waste Solutions - DE-FOA-0002682|
|DE FOA 0002656||Geothermal Drilling Technology Demonstration Campaign (GDTDC)|
|DE FOA 0002677||Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Battery Materials Processing and Battery Manufacturing Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0002679||Bipartisan Infrastructure Law - Electric Drive Vehicle Battery Recycling and Second-Life Applications|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002567", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.