Plant Genetics for North Park Bugseed, Rocky Mountain Monkey Flower and Weber's draba (F19AS00128)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Plant Genetics for North Park Bugseed, Rocky Mountain Monkey Flower and Weber's draba" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 15, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to University of Northern Colorado University under the RMCESU in accordance with DOI Policy 505 DM (2) Continuation and (4) Unique Qualifications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Linking Cities in the U.S. and South Africa
Previous opportunity: Evaluations of Services for Victims of Crime, FY 2019
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00128) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SCAISB 19 010 03092019||Centre for Excellence in Journalism – Workshops, Scholarships, and U.S. Internships|
|DOS USNATO PAA 2019 001||NATO’s 70th Anniversary: New challenges and changing landscapes|
|DOS KAZ AST PAS 19 003||Annual Program Statement for Cultural Affairs|
|DOS PTA 201905||U.S. Embassy South Africa Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement|
|006 FY2018SUPP PG||2019 Media Professionalization Assistance Program|
|G19AS00039||WRRI 104b Annual Grant Program|
|G19AS00040||Water Resources Research National Competitive Grants Program|
|PAS CHISINAU FY19 14 ISPACE||20 YEARS OF PARTNERSHIP: NORTH CAROLINA - REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA. PRODUCTION OF 10- EPISODE TELEVISION SERIES|
|72011519RFA00004||Deepening Linkages in Civic Participation Activity|
|DOS PTA 201908||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs - South Africa|
|72068519RFA00005||SAHEL COLLABORATION AND COMMUNICATION (SCC) ACTIVITY|
|SCAKAB 19 GR 002 SCA 03142019||Improving Public Access to Government Information|
|VA SPORTS 19||Grants for Adaptive Sports Programs for Disabled Veterans and Disabled Members of the Armed Forces|
|SCAISB 19 AW 011 03142019||Pakistan Community Education and Development|
|72011519RFA00005||Regional Civil Society Program in Central Asia|
|SFOP0005662||FY2019 Workshops for Youth Leaders in English Teaching Program (WYLET)|
|SCAISB AW 19 012 03152019||Peshawar – Science, Technology, Environment, Mathematics (STEM) Entrepreneurship Projects|
|SCAISB 19 AW 012 03152019||Peshawar – Science, Technology, Environment, Mathematics (STEM) Entrepreneurship Projects|
|SRB10019FO0001||Alumni Small Grants Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00128", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: