Apply for FOA WB 19 01
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (WANTO) Technical Assistance Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.701.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2019 Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Restore and Improve Wetlands as part of the Repairs and Restoration to the Functionality of Dike System on Cockspur Island
Previous opportunity: International Research Experiences for Students
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOA WB 19 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA WB 19 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005968||Strengthening International Engagement on Security in Cyberspace|
|P19AS00255||Public Health Intern Program|
|APS 613 17 000001||Advancing Accountability and Rights in Zimbabwe (AARZ)|
|NPS NOIP19AC00246||History Comes Alive Outreach Initative - LIHO|
|DOS ZAMBIA PE 2019 03||U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00154||Paddle Bike Share - MISS|
|FOA ILAB 19 05||Equal Access to Quality Jobs for Women and Girls (EQUAL)|
|F19AC0089||MOUNT CHARLESTON BLUE BUTTERFLY STATUS SURVEYS|
|PAR57919||U.S. Embassy Paramaribo Public Affairs Small Grants Program|
|F19AC00089||MOUNT CHARLESTON BLUE BUTTERFLY STATUS SURVEYS|
|DOS CT 201903||Young Advocates for Human Rights Exchange Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00235||Manage Resources at CUVA through Participation in the NPS Academy|
|DOS PTA 201914||Design And Implementation Of The English Access Microscholarship Program, 2020-2021|
|DFC 1||National Community Anti-Drug Coalition Institute (NCI)|
|FOA ODEP 19 02||National Policy Development Center for Preparing Youth and Young Adults with Disabilities for Employment|
|USGS 19 FAC 0244||Science to Support Forest Restoration in Hawaii|
|USGS 19 FAC 0247||Analyses of Green River Geomorphic Change|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 011||Ukraine Media Partnership Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 016||Media Training for Minority Journalists|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA WB 19 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.