Apply for SM 22 014
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Agreements for School-Based Trauma-Informed Support Services and Mental Health Care for Children and Youth" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $970,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: FY22 Coastal Habitat Restoration and Resilience Grants for Underserved Communities, Under the IIJA
Previous opportunity: Dosage Capacity Building
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SM 22 014
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SM 22 014) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SM 22 017||Cooperative Agreements for School-Based Trauma-Informed Support Services and Mental Health Care for Children and Youth|
|SM 22 016||Cooperative Agreements for Innovative Community Crisis Response Partnerships|
|CDC RFA PS23 2302||Accelerating the Prevention and Control of HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STDs, and TB in the U.S. Affiliated Pacific Islands|
|72061322RFA00003||Sustaining Prevention, Care and Support Services for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) in Zimbabwe|
|2022 PECO 002||PEPFAR Ethiopia Community-Led Monitoring (CLM) Activities|
|CDC RFA PS22 2210||Mass Mailing of HIV Self-Tests to Persons Disproportionately Affected by HIV in the U.S.|
|72066322RFA00004||Public Health Emergency Management (PHEM) Activity|
|CMS 1W1 22 001||Minority Research Grant Program (MRGP)|
|MP CPI 22 005||Promoting Equitable Access to Language Services in Health and Human Services|
|HRSA 22 167||Rural Emergency Hospital Technical Assistance Center|
|HRSA 22 160||Leveraging Health Service Equity Approaches for Sustainable HIV Epidemic Control|
|72038622RFA00001||Community-Led Monitoring (CLM) Activity|
|HRSA 23 072||Strengthen the Evidence for Maternal and Child Health Programs|
|HRSA 22 165||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program – Medication Assisted Treatment Access|
|HRSA 23 020||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA OE22 2203||Strengthening U.S. Public Health Infrastructure, Workforce, and Data Systems|
|7200AA19APS00002 YEMEN ROUND||MOMENTUM Yemen Round|
|72066822R00008||Community Monitoring Activity (CLM)|
|CDC RFA PS23 2301||TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education and Medical Consultation (COE)|
|HRSA 23 012||Children’s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education (CHGME) Payment Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SM 22 014", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.