Apply for NOAA NMFS HCPO 2022 2007354
- The Department of Commerce in the infrastructure investment and jobs act (iija) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY22 Coastal Habitat Restoration and Resilience Grants for Underserved Communities, Under the IIJA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.463.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 27, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA)
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Agreements for School-Based Trauma-Informed Support Services and Mental Health Care for Children and Youth
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NMFS HCPO 2022 2007354
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NMFS HCPO 2022 2007354) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2022 2007195||FY2022 NOAA's Transformational Habitat Restoration and Coastal Resilience Grants Under the IIJA|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2022 2007477||Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA), Tribal Engagement in Regional Ocean Partnership Priorities|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2022 2007199||FY22 NOAA Marine Debris Removal under the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NMFS HCPO 2022 2007354", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.